Rosemary LuckinUniversity of Sussex
- Ecolab: The Development and Evaluation of a Vygotskian Design Framework in IJAIED 10 (2)
- MODELLING HUMAN TEACHING TACTICS AND STRATEGIES FOR TUTORING SYSTEMS in IJAIED 12 (3): "Special Issue on Modelling Teaching "
- Preface for 16 (4) in IJAIED 16 (4)
- Designing Educational Systems Fit for Use: A Case Study in the Application of Human Centred Design for AIED in IJAIED 16 (4)
- Modelling Human Teaching Tactics and Strategies for Tutoring Systems: 14 Years On in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Reflections on the Ecolab and the Zone of Proximal Development in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Introduction to the Special Issue on Modelling Human Teaching Tactics and Strategies in IJAIED 12 (3): "Special Issue on Modelling Teaching "
- Preface to the IJAIED 25th Anniversary Issue in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Narrative Evolution: Learning from Students' Talk about Species Variation in IJAIED 12 (1): "Part II of the Special Issue on Analysing Educational Dialogue Interaction"
- Towards Systems That Care: A Conceptual Framework based on Motivation, Metacognition and Affect in IJAIED 20 (3)
International Journal of Artificial Intelligence Volume
12 (3): "Special Issue on Modelling Teaching "