Benedict du BoulayUniversity of Sussex
- Recent Meta-reviews and Meta–analyses of AIED Systems in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Implementation of Motivational Tactics in Tutoring Systems: 20 years on in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Ecolab: The Development and Evaluation of a Vygotskian Design Framework in IJAIED 10 (2)
- Commentary on Kurt VanLehn's "The Behavior of Tutoring Systems" in IJAIED 16 (3)
- Designing Educational Systems Fit for Use: A Case Study in the Application of Human Centred Design for AIED in IJAIED 16 (4)
- An Analysis of Student Model Portability in IJAIED 26 (3): "User Modelling to Support Personalization in Enhanced Educational Settings; Guest Editors: Olga C. S"
- Reflections on the Ecolab and the Zone of Proximal Development in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Introduction to the Special Issue on Modelling Human Teaching Tactics and Strategies in IJAIED 12 (3): "Special Issue on Modelling Teaching "
- Implementation of motivational tactics in tutoring systems in IJAIED 6 (4)
- MODELLING HUMAN TEACHING TACTICS AND STRATEGIES FOR TUTORING SYSTEMS in IJAIED 12 (3): "Special Issue on Modelling Teaching "
- Expertise, Motivation and Teaching in Learning Companion Systems in IJAIED 14 (2)
- Modelling Human Teaching Tactics and Strategies for Tutoring Systems: 14 Years On in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Towards Systems That Care: A Conceptual Framework based on Motivation, Metacognition and Affect in IJAIED 20 (3)
International Journal of Artificial Intelligence Volume
12 (3): "Special Issue on Modelling Teaching "