Jim GreerARIES Lab
Department of Computer Science
University of Saskatchewan
- Supporting Peer Help and Collaboration in Distributed Workplace Environments in IJAIED 9 (2): "Special Issue on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning "
- Interacting with Inspectable Bayesian Student Models in IJAIED 14 (2)
- The Caring Personal Agent in IJAIED 13 (1): "Special Issue on Caring for the Learner in honour of John Self "
- The CLAI model: a cognitive theory of instruction to guide ITS development in IJAIED 7 (3)
- Evaluation methodologies for intelligent tutoring systems in IJAIED 4 (2): "Special (double) issue on Evaluation "
- The IRIS Shell: "How to Build ITSs from Pedagogical and Design Requisites" in IJAIED 8 (3): "Special Issue on Authoring Systems for Intelligent Tutoring Systems "