Kurt VanLehnComputing, Informatics & Decision Systems Engineering
Arizona State University
- Learning, Interactional, and Motivational Outcomes in One-to-One Synchronous Computer-mediated versus Face-to-Face Tutoring in IJAIED 19 (1)
- The Effect of Self-Explaining on Robust Learning in IJAIED 20 (4)
- Looking Ahead to Select Tutorial Actions: A Decision- Theoretic Approach in IJAIED 14 (3)
- The Behavior of Tutoring Systems in IJAIED 16 (3)
- Spoken Versus Typed Human and Computer Dialogue in IJAIED 16 (2): "Special Issue "Best of ITS 2004" "
- An Evaluation of Pedagogical Tutorial Tactics for a Natural Language Tutoring System: A Reinforcement Learning Approach in IJAIED 21 (2): "Best of ITS 2010 - part 2"
- The Andes Physics Tutoring System: Lessons Learned in IJAIED 15 (1)
- Bayesian student modeling, user interfaces and feedback: A sensitivity analysis in IJAIED 12 (2)
- An Evaluation of a Hybrid Language Understanding Approach for Robust Selection of Tutoring Goals in IJAIED 15 (1)
- STEPS: a simulated, tutorable physics student, in IJAIED 6 (4)
- Evaluation of an assessment system based on Bayesian student modeling in IJAIED 8 (2)
- Toward Computer-Based Support of Meta-Cognitive Skills: a Computational Framework to Coach Self-Explanation in IJAIED 11 (4)
- Applications of simulated students: an exploration in IJAIED 5 (2)