Ryan S.J.D BakerColumbia University
- Towards Understanding How to Assess Help-Seeking Behavior Across Cultures in IJAIED 25 (2)
- Detecting Learning Moment by Moment in IJAIED 21 (1): "Best of ITS 2010 - part 1"
- DELETE - DUPLICATE - Towards Automatically Detecting Whether Student Learning is Shallow
- Towards Automatically Detecting Whether Student Learning is Shallow in IJAIED 23: "Best of ITS 2012"
- Carelessness and Affect in an Intelligent Tutoring System for Mathematics in IJAIED 24 (2)
- Knowledge Elicitation Methods for Affect Modelling in Education in IJAIED 22 (3)
- The Difficulty Factors Approach to the Design of Lessons in Intelligent Tutor Curricula in IJAIED 17 (4)
- Stupid Tutoring Systems, Intelligent Humans in IJAIED 26 (2): "25th Anniversary Issue"